Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mass Procrastination: part 3854

I'm getting my hair cut on Wednesday... finally yes I know. Someone at work said today she could see my split ends. whatabitch! haha,  I'm really looking forward to it :)

For a mere $85 I get an amazing head massage - I really should try not to like it so much, and I feel like I should be paying more haha for some awesome Moroccan oil stuff that makes my hair so silky and smooth and of course ye ol' cut and straighten.

Right now I have a really bad case of writers block. It sucks because I have this thing called a deadline... (tonight) and the word count at the moment are just my notes. But yeah, how hard is it to write up 500 words about Thurday's gig? Answer: Very. One thing I will definitely omit from the review is that the drummer mistook my friend and I for groupies. You gotta admire this guy's confidence, I mean c'mon, you're over weight, you have disgusting hair... and you're 45 years old and not in a good Jude Law or Hugh Jackman way. Oh, and you're a drummer. Yuck. (Just kidding folks, drummers are the back bone of a good band!)

You think you can get this? uh.. I think not!
P1130219


Plus, I'm pretty sure we were the only two people in the room obviously not having any fun at the gig, and by no fun I mean... we were literally standing there with our hands ready to push the drunken buffoons off our sweat free bodies. And on another note... really tall people should have the courtesy to either stand at the back or at the front and to the side of the stage so that non yeti like people may have a glimpse of the night's act. FFS

Yesterday I started unearthing some really old photographs and scanning them to my computer. My other computer though, it's going to be such a long process but totally worth it when I show you cute photos of me as a kid :)

hmm.. what else shall I share? I'm starting to feel so drowsy, I haven't indulged in my nanna nap today. Lately I've been nanna napping so frequently! It's like a drug, seriously. Or maybe I did have a nap today and I just don't remember? What am I saying... it's Saturday night and I'm sitting at my computer listening to The Ataris.

I really feel like going out and having a glass of red and a gigantic cheese platter. I've been thinking about cheese for a while now. I get these random food cravings (it's totes like I'm preggers) and I'll think about it for ages but not do anything about it because I'm worried it will be bitterly disappointing.

For example: I was thinking of krispy kremes for a couple of months; traditional glazed ....mmmmm. So my dad goes to Melbourne for a day and he comes back with...wait for it...EVERYTHING BUT the traditional glazed dohnutty goodness. I pick up the chocolate coated one, flick off all the chocolate and try and savour the glazed goodness underneath.

Needless to say it was very disappointing. On the up side, I haven't thought about dohnuts since. 

Does anyone know of any place that does good cheese platters in Perth? I heard the Greenhouse on St George Terrace is pretty good.


I have work tomorrow so I should probably get to sleep...
Apologies to those who have read through this whole post. This has been pretty random and pointless...While you are awesome, you also must be lacking in the friends department. Go outside and red a book or something people! New media technologies are so overrated.


peas and love
x Steff

1 comment:

luvieur said...

im feeling heaps drowsy too.. i think someone's putting date rape drugs in my cereal.

u also crave new media technologies for breakfast. perhaps the internet is date raping me.