Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hoarding Memories

My room is in a complete state of chaos. Every few months I take some time reduce the load of highschool memories hiding under my bed, today has been successful... I've halved the amount of stuff from this plastic Red Dot box.

I just can't let go of all this physical crap. I've become my mother! I know this stuff is irrelevant to the future, taking up too much space and I hardly ever look at them and get all nostalgic anyways... so what's keeping them underneath my bed? It's okay, I don't need an intervention or some sort of support group. I easily solved the dilemma by taking a million photos in which I will store on my hard drive.

I'm a genius

So I've torn up all my report cards, all of my pretty assignments and threw away my "punk" decorated folders. None of these matter anymore. 

NO EXPLANATIONS PHOTO DUMP:

P1220243 P1220244

P1220246 P1220252

P1220315 P1220284

P1220314 P1220271


Man, I'm so embarrassed nostalgic right now


Peace and Love
x Stephanie

1 comment:

Milly said...

really loving your blog... am following!

Would love you to enter my giveaway:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

xx