Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Have you seen this person?

If you see this face: hide yo kids, hide yo wife....
 It's not that bad yeah? Mum said I should try smiling with my eyes...great advice for a non photogenic person, I know. 

Did you know that Australia Post is charging $14.95 for passport photos? The nice guy I went to let me glance at the display screen for half a second, obviously anyone looks good if you only give them half a second of eye contact! 

haha... I don't know if it's such a good idea to have these photos up on the internet, if in the next year or so I die in a car crash or commit a serious criminal offense - this is the photo they will show on the 6pm news. Touch wood.

2 comments:

luvieur said...

seeing as i'm ditto, perhaps if we pre-send our identity, we would get a little compensation @ court for honesty and good behaviour?

SystemShock said...

I like this photo and it would probly make the news if you ever needed to be on there.