Monday, October 4, 2010

Eye Candy

Here are some photos from different things I've been doing in the last couple of weeks. I'm still tying to get used to my Canon 450D so bare with me if they look really amateur! These photos are proof that I have left the house... in search for tasty foodies. I've also left the house to go to gigs but you can't bring pro cameras to most places unless you are extra awesome. And since my awesomeness varies from place to place depending on...hey wait, is "awesomeness" a word? It didn't come up with a crazy squiggly line as I'm typing this. If it's not, then I guess I probably added it to my dictionary lol. I'm so silly. Fewer words, more photos Steff, Gosh!

Don't forget to check out my music blog for the latest reviews on Little Red, Angus and Julia Stone and Regurgitator

Hail Caesar


A Girl's Bestfriend


If It Sings To Your Soul


Going Without

Love it all
x

1 comment:

Force Majeure said...

Little ceasars in leederville ?
I used to work just down the road from there at duende tapas back in its hay-day at the start of the year, when things where so much simpler.

Everything in leederville has gone downhill since the half way mark of this year... Migrate ... Go to cottisloe ... or even Fremantle if it is not too much of a pilgrimage for you.

Au Re Voir