Thursday, May 20, 2010

BEDOM - Sleepy Tea


Oh my goodness most amazing tea in the world! I have this stuff like an hour before I want to go to bed and I drop like a fly that's been sprayed by Mortein! I used to use it when I was really into all that lucid dreaming stuff (being in control of your dreams and being able to connect deeply with your consciousness). It's probably some sort of placebo effect but it works for me. So the last few nights have been absolute bliss, a really deep sleep unfortunately woken up by the 3am pee break.

This is a picture of the tea that I use (I don't have my camera at the moment so I can't take my own happy snap) I think I got this one at Coles? They should be fairly easy to find in all supermarkets. I should totally be getting paid for this product placement...

Until next time you jaded few

xox

1 comment:

luvieur said...

haha... i shall keep that in mind, hey! some nights i really just can't sleep.

also, when you lose your camera for happy snaps, use your webcam instead. hahaha