Sunday, May 30, 2010

BEDOM - I hope this makes up for the lack of post yesterday...


Is that Jess + Me + Alister Wright from Cloud Control? Heck yes! link to gig review is HERE
(once I've written it haha)

Went to eat Jus Burgers in Subiaco before heading out to Amps to see Cloud Control. It was such an awesome gig. I've seen them a total of 3 times now and every time is still spectacular :)

I have my exam for Business Law tomorrow. Fml. So yeah, lack of meatier posts due to precious energy expended into more worthwhile activities.

I'll post my final BEDOM blog tomorrow after my exam. I haven't decided yet on whether to write something that will be worth your while to read. But you clicked on this link and it was free to do so. No refund or exchange of any kind will be offered

Don't Forget To Be Awesome!

peace and love
x

No comments: