Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BEDOM - Gum

Today is the 5th of May and I can feel this project already falling to shits. I actually had planned to switch off all communication devices tonight and soak myself up with some Explosions in the Sky or Mogwai... But then I remembered this. Well my phone is off, until next morning and I am so very tempted to check my Facebook for the 172nd time today. When I was growing up, we used this thing called a 'land line' and we'd call our friends, hang out and have a chat. Those days are long gone buddy, post on my wall and I'll comment you back when I get a chance.

My mum always complains that I steal her gum. So today I went and got my own pack. A big pack of gum; the ones that claim to whiten you teeth as you chew. I'm a real sucker for that kind of marketing, it really appeals to my vain need to achieve hollywood white teeth. So naturally, I've been chewing alot. My jaw has finally gotten a rest at the end of the night, it feels as though I'm trying to get 2 positive sides of a magnet to stick together. My jaw will just not shut!
I'm thinking of getting new frames. What do you think of me in my dad's old ones?



Peas and Love
xoxox

Oh PS:

And I am totally in love this this guy--- >> charlieissocoollike


2 words: Crazy - Fangirl
Charlie may or may not be mentioned in future posts. Seeing as that he is at least 19, It's safe to say I wont go to jail for any comments that I make. Always good to know :D

3 comments:

♥ kabs said...

haha are u sure he is at least 19? LOL

anyways, i think ur dad old glasses look good on u :)

kerplouski said...

weeeeaaasssleeeeyyyy
HARTS.

septemberdaisy said...

they look FAB

also i have also tried the whole gum whitening thing to as i also want that perfect hollywood smile hahahah