Thursday, January 28, 2010

I send letters to myself sometimes

Dear Motivation,

Hey buddy, been away for a while. I'm just about to set up a search party. I've left messages on your answering machine, Did you get them? Don't bother listening to them if you haven't had the chance, it's just me screaming down the line:
"You better not be canoodling with Sanity while I sit here staring at a blank page!"
and
"I blamed another late assignment on lack of your presence, hope you don't mind"
Oh, if Sanity is lurking over your shoulder as you read this, tell her to get back to me ASAP. I'm ready to talk contracts for a permanent position in Cerebral Cortex.

I don't know if you have the news on your little holiday island, but that destructive and infectious, Negativity, has bought out 30% Brain Enterprises, of left AND right divisions. We must come together and either buy this sucker out or take the motherfucker down! I'm talking assassination. Commander Endorphin will march his troops right in and take back what is rightfully ours.

We must re-instate Positivity as our sole leader for the good of The Unit.
Such a magnificent Dictatorship to see us through 2010 and beyond!



Sincerely
Ambition

Communications and Conscious Resources Officer
Cerebral Cortex of Brain Enterprises


PS: If Sanity could start work in the next 24 hours that would be great

4 comments:

luvieur said...

aaaahahahha

♥ kabs said...

LOL. i like this post. please continue posting in ur doped-up state.

J.G said...

it's very creative stef... having one side of your conscious speaking to another.

kerplouski said...

ahahhahah brilliant post!
it's made my day