Friday, October 9, 2009

My heart on the line...

For those of you who don't know, I have been trying to get onto lookbook.nu for some time now, and after some shameless begging and persistence...Steff finally got an invite!

I have actually just posted my first look and I'm quite nervous about the community reaction; because it is my deepest longing to be liked by strangers on the internet! Or in this case "hyped" and featured in the hot looks category.

The following picture I am about to post here is an open invitation to JUDGE ME. Do it, it will satisfy your soul and make you dream of fruity mentos:


5 comments:

luvieur said...

which reminds me - i need to send you those pics we took @ sheresa's thang (:

luvieur said...

AND CONGRATULATIONS!! O:

Jessiqwa said...

woo hoo!
nice otfit =]
(i like the shoes especially)

J.G said...

omg, i'd be head over heels... congrates stef...! you know what, my friend is starting an online mag about photography and fashion, and took us all on a photo shooting day. lol. i'll let u know when the websites gets launched.

♥ kabs said...

CONGRATS BABE!!
Nice pic and now i'm gonna stalk u on lookbook.nu haha xx