Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blast From The Past!

I was reading through some of my older blogs and I came across this one I thought was quite funny. Dating back from March 2008, my fixation with candy and strangers:

"My photography lecture was ....interesting. The lecturer left us to watch a documentary and she never came back...

When I caught the bus home it was peak hour so I decided to wait for the next bus that wouldn't be so squished. There was a lady next to me thinking the same thing. She offered me candy. Now...as a child I was always told never to accept candy from strangers...so I don't. I'm missing out aren't I? Seriously man. She was loaded with junk food. Chocolate, chips mmmmm chocolate chips. Tempting...but I already had a stick of gum in my mouth so I pleasantly declined. well.. at least I hope I pleasantly declined."


Look at what I have been reduced to, posting scraps from the past like this, I should be ashamed of myself.



I'll give you a lollipop if you don't complain ;)

1 comment:

J.G said...

ahaha... i don't see it as crap, and it could be really good evidence for someone doing sociology or cultural studies. people are easily indoctinated with beliefs with they are young, they carry out these beliefs through out their lives. lol.